Five key facts about the Tales Method
- The Tales method includes only two books unlike other popular piano methods for beginners.
- After an extensive research it is based on the Classical Russian piano school and the best in the American approach in teaching to play the piano.
- The Tales students start playing with the 3rd finger on non legato.
- The Tales teachers use a non-positional approach in order to develop healthy technique naturally.
- After completing both books, students seamlessly transition to the core classical repertoire.